There’s no optical zoom here, and video tops out at a 1080p resolution and 30 frames per second. The only interruption to this impressive display is the hole-punch selfie camera cut-out at the top, smack dab in the middle. Still, it’s not particularly distracting, nor are the bezels around the edges of the screen, which are pleasingly narrow. Xiaomi says there’s a 85.8% screen-to-body ratio here – not the best, but still very decent.
The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset. Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI BLACK SHARK, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- It allows chatting, mailing, and watching videos to be multi-threaded synchronously.
- Before MIUI 12 rolled out, most folks would back away from Xiaomi phones right away, the main reason being bloatware and ads within the UI.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device.
- Enhancing the gaming experience are the Black Shark’s stereo speakers, which are perfectly aligned at the top and bottom edge.
- Read our detailed phone pros and cons, quick reviews, and more!.
Similarly satisfying is this device’s haptics, which provide the punchiest, perfectly delineated blips of vibration that I’ve ever felt on an Android phone. The hardware is, arguably, the only great thing about this phone. This website belongs to Xiaomiui, the largest unofficial fan community. We keep lots of Xiaomi news, reviews and leaks for our followers. As mentioned above, both phones are well served by RAM offerings. The regular 4 has options for 6, 8 and 12GB, while the 4 Pro has a choice between 8, 12 and 16GB.
- However, the Black Shark Joy Buds were the stand-out accessory among the bunch.
- I will say that the ultra-wide did a decent job at preventing any lens distortion, making landscape photos appear more natural.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- Features 6.67″ Display, Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset, 4500 MAh Battery, 256 GB Storage, 12 GB RAM.
- For OnePlus fans, the additional functions of the triggers are a godsend.
In just minutes, the 120W Hypercharging provides long-lasting power even after a long session of performance-intensive gaming. The Black Shark 4 Pro has almost the highest charging efficiency in a smartphone, according to data from Black Shark Lab.